Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Praise Others Project (December 12th) - David Bach

I admire David Bach as a writer and professional speaker. He has built a speaking and publishing empire on his desire to help people achieve financial independence. His first book, Smart Women Finish Rich has become an international best-seller and he has followed that up with seven other best-selling books on financial success.

I heard David speak on an audio CD sharing advice to young authors. His enthusiasm is contagious and he genuinely wanted to assist
others to learn from his writing and speaking journey.

A mutual friend told David about my book and my professional speaking, and he wrote me some words
of encouragement. We traded emails and he answered my querues about how he found success. He offered advice to help me along my own path, and reminded me that many who are "an overnight success" invested years of hard work to get there!

Not everyone as successful as David Bach in the publishing and professional speaking worlds would make the time assist others. He did.

He has
a blog, but does not update it often (still some good stuff!!). But if you visit his website you will have access to a plethora of free resources that he makes available.

Have A Great Day.

thom

If you are David Bach, CLICK HERE!

No comments: