Monday, April 09, 2007

Learning Along The Path

I enjoy the journey of life. I have so far to go and to grow on my own path. Things to learn about myself....and others. But I love the human experience. I enjoy the ups and downs of living a life. I discover so much from interacting with people of differing views, thoughts, points of view. I like to see how people respond to the world. How I respond. It is fascinating.

I am aware that I am just one person in a sea of many. I desire to help others in some way, yet not clear on how I can have an impact. I try to learn something new everyday and hope that I can make a difference.

My friend Loretta told me the other day that she once heard that: "We are all born with a sealed envelope that contains our instructions from God. However, we are not allowed to open the envelope until we are fifty."

Wow.

Have A Great Day.

thom
http://www.thomsinger.com/

No comments: