Thursday, December 03, 2009

Come See Me Speak Next Week


My goal when I started my own business and went full time as a professional speaker was to give 52 presentations in 2009.

I have been fortunate to travel all over the country and have exceeded my plan, met countless amazing people, and have had a lot of fun.

However, the year is not over......

If you live in the Austin area and have never seen me speak (and have any interest in seeing me speak....as not everyone probably cares what I do!), I have one more speech scheduled for next week -- And this is presentation number 53 of the year....which makes it a bonus.... and we all know the little extra things in life are always the sweetest!

The Austin Business Journal is hosting a breakfast seminar on Tuesday, December 8th from 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM (at the Norris Conference Center in Austin, Texas). The cost is $35.

REGISTER NOW at the ABJ Website


"Smart Networking in the Holidays Season and the New Year" will be a fun and interactive presentation.

We all have in-box overload with invitations to holiday parties for our clients, vendors, employers, professional organizations, neighbors, friends, family, etc.... Regardless of if you are an introvert or an extrovert, it can be overwhelming. But there are things you can do to make it more enjoyable and beneficial. Networking does not happen by accident, and anything you can do to help cultivate your relationships will bring more opportunities into your life.

Set the stage now to make 2010 more prosperous by establishing mutually beneficial referral oriented relationships with other professionals.

I hope you can attend. Please tell your friends and co-workers!!!

Have A Great Day.

thom

1 comment:

Andrew Weaver said...

Congrats, Thom, on exceeding your goal!