Friday, April 20, 2012

Cool Things My Friends Do - Mary Ellen King Named Austin's 2012 Outstanding Young Lawyer

Each Friday on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their work and professional lives.


This week I would want to congratulate my friend Mary Ellen King of the King Law Group who was named the 2012 Outstanding Young Lawyer by the Austin Young Lawyers Association.

Each year this award recognizes a young attorney who has shown exemplary professional proficiency, service to the profession, and service to the community.

Mary Ellen will be honored at the Austin Bar’s Annual Law Day Luncheon and Annual Meeting on May 4, 2012.

I enjoy seeing people receive kudos for the good work they do in their career and community!

Have A Great Day

thom singer




No comments: