Friday, April 13, 2012

Cool Things My Friends Do - Merry Maids 30th Anniversary



Each Friday on my blog I highlight cool things my friends do!

My friend Sarah Trivitt and her mother, Marilyn Gregory, celebrated thirty years in business in Westlake (Austin, Texas).  They are the owners of the Merry Maids franchise in Central Austin.  While Sarah was only two-years-old when her mom launched the company, she now is her partner and the two continue to grow the business and serve the people of Austin.

Over 100 people came to celebrate their accomplishments this week.  Family, friends, customers, employees, former employees, and other business owners toasted the continuity of their company over three decades.  In today's competitive world this is really a cool thing!!!

Congratulations to Sarah and Marilyn.  Here is to thirty more years!

Have A Great Day.

thom singer

No comments: