Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Raise the Bar... Then Jump Over It

Who is challenging your company, association, or other entity to achieve more?  Those who question the standard practices are valuable to the future success (if they do not have an outside agenda).  When you have too many participants married to keeping things the same, doom is in your future.

If there is nobody in your industry that is pushing you be more creative then you are destine to be dull.  It happens to groups all the time when they rely on past success and do nothing to meet modern demands.

This is true for organizations... AND it is true for individuals.

I have people who challenge me.  Some do not even know they are mentors of the highest level, but I can never leave a conversation with those I admire when I do not question if my business can go up one notch.  

We should all get excited when the bar is raised.  Then push hard to jump over the new level.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer




No comments: