Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Risky is the New Safe by Randy Gage


I do not often write about books before I read them, but Randy Gage's new book "Risky is the New Safe" is creating a buzz.  I know some folks who read the advance copies and all were excited.  The title itself speaks to me as I think it says it all.  Think about it.  Those who are playing it "safe" are possibly the ones at the biggest risk in our new world.

I have met Randy, but do not really know him.  He is a member of the National Speakers Association and spoke at the 2012 Winter Conference.  I was impressed with his presentations, and have been anticipating this new book.  He is a character... but he also has a great way to motivate and inspire.  You will not always agree with everything he says, but he will challenge you to review how you think.

Randy says "rich people think differently then broke people".  His book is designed to be the 2013 version of Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich".  The thoughts you make priorities are what bring you to your future.

Take the time to look into "Risky is the New Safe" and let me know what you think.  I plan to read it this week.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer


No comments: