Monday, April 20, 2015

Cool Things My Friends Do (Week #126) - Neen James Becomes a US Citizen

Each week on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their personal and professional lives.



Today my friend Neen James became a citizen of the United States of America.  Now that deserves a post on "Cool Things My Friends Do" (Week #126).  

This is not the first time Neen has been featured on my blog in a "Cool Things My Friends Do" post.  She also was early guest on the "Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do" podcast.  She does lots of cool things, so it is not a surprise (Click below to read or hear her past accolades):

"Thought Leader and Harley Rider" - June 13, 2012 
"Folding Time" - June 21, 2013
"Neen James on Podcast" - November 18, 2014 
I have known Neen, a native of Australia, for the past six years.  She is a very successful business owner and a delightfully caring friend.  We met via the National Speakers Association, and she has been one of my most important friends and mentors in the speaking industry. Neen is a powerhouse of a speaker and if you do not follow her on Twitter, I suggest you make her a favorite (@neenjames). 

More than a decade ago Neen and her husband moved to Pennsylvania.  Together they have built a great life and it is exciting that this "Happy Little Aussie" (her popular hashtag on Twitter is #HappyLittleAussie) has decided that America is forever her adopted home.  

I was excited to see her announcement on Facebook today and happy to welcome her to the "club".

Congratulations, Neen!!!

Have A Great Day

thom singer

1 comment:

Neen James said...

OMG This is the coolest gift ever - Thom Singer you are one of a kind! I adore you and thank you for sharing my excitement!